Level 1 Yoga Volunteer
- Name of the Certification: Yoga Volunteer
- Brief Role Description: For promotion of well-being of oneself and society at large; assist in conducting group classes for Yoga Volunteer, Yoga classes in the park, Yoga related IDY programs. Can conduct Yoga Break protocol in work places.
Requirement / Eligibility
- Requirement / Eligibility: For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria, eligibility is confirmed by the institute after personal interview.
- Minimum age: No age limit.
Duration of course
- Duration of course: Equivalent to not less the 50 hours. Theory: 20 hours, Practical: 30 hours
Mode of Study
- Mode of Study: Online and Offline (Theory and practical learning are conducted in mixed form, both online and offline)
- Classes are conducted in real time with direct interaction between teacher and the student (face to face). We highly recommend the physical presence of students in the class.
- Study is conducted in Kyiv,Ukraine / Warsaw, Poland or another place in EU.
- For those students who for any reason, can not attend the classes physically, live, real time interaction (face to face) is available through the internet (Zoom,skype etc).
- If in any case you missed the class the recording of the class is available for you. ( But remember you can not miss more than 15% of the total hours of the courses, otherwise you will not be eligible for taking the examination)
- A group (batch) consists of not more than 10 students
Language of Study and Examination
- Language of Study and Examination: English, Ukrainian or Russian
- Price: 150.0 USD (Cost includes: Admission & enrollment fee, study material, theory and practical study, certificate of completion of course and marks sheet, enrollment with yoga certification board and issue of certificate)
- There are special price for citizen of Ukraine.
Payment terms and conditions
- To reserve a seat you have to pay an amount of 20% of the total value of the course.
- Balance amount is paid before 15 days of the scheduled date of start of course.
- If for any reason you are unable to start the course, the paid amount is automatically reserved to join the next batch suitable for you.
- If for any reason, you started the course and are unable to continue, only 20% of the total amount is refunded.
- In any genuine case and reason, the institute can consider returning the full amount.
- Payment can be done once your admission is confirmed after the interview and the contract is signed between the student and the institute.
Study Plan –
Unit 1. Theory
- Meaning, History and Development of Yoga.
- Schools of Yoga.
- The fundamentals of Yoga.
- Yogic Practices for Health and Wellness.
- General guidelines for Yogic Practice.
- Yogic principles of Food.
Unit 2. Practical
- Cleansing Practice (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- • Neti • Trataka • Kapalabhati
- Chalana Kriya / Loosening Practice (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Neck Movement (Griva Shakti Vikasaka I, II, III, IV) • Shoulder Movement • Bhuja Valli Shakti Vikasaka • Purna Bhuja Shakti Vikasaka • Trunk Movement (Kati Shakti Vikasaka I, II, III, IV, V) • Knee Movement (Janu Shakti Vikasaka)
- Yogasana (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Standing Posture- Tadasana, Vrikshasana, Ardha Chakrasana, Padahastasana, Trikonasana. • Sitting Posture- Bhadrasana, Vajrasana, Ardha- Ushtrasana, Ushtrasana, Shashankasana, Mandukasana,UttanaMandukasana,Vakrasana. • Prone Posture- Makarasana, Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana. • Supine Posture- Uttanapadasana, Ardhahalasana, Setubandhasana,Markatasana, Pawanamuktasana, Shavasana.
- Pranayama (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Anulmoa Viloma / Nadi Shodhana • Ujjaye (without Kumbhaka) • Shitali (without Kumbhaka) • Bhramari (without Kumbhaka)
- Dhyana (Technique and Benefits):
- Body Awareness • Breath Awareness • Yoga Nidra
- Classes related to life management and preventive health
Application for admission in the institute
- Application for admission
- Prescribed application form is filled and submitted to the Institute.
- Application is filled in any of these language English, Ukrainian or Russian.
- Application can be filled online at following link
- Along with the completed application form scanned copy of following documents are attached:
- 1.Passport size photo
- 2. Documents related to study and experience in Yoga practice, Recommendation letter (if available).
- Institute guarantees that personal information’s of the applicant’s will not be used for public use or misused, information’s will be used only to carry on educational process and issue of certificate. All confidentiality is maintained.
- Enrollment and Issue of Identification Card
- After receiving the completed application form
- Online or in person interview with the candidate is arranged.
- The purpose of interview is to access your ability, talent and in-depth knowledge of Yoga. The interview is taken by management of the Institute and teachers/instructors.
- The candidate in informed by e-mail about positive or negative decision of the Institute to enroll the candidate as student.
- (The Institutes decision is full and final and cannot be challenged in any legal way, Institute can explain or not explain the reason of decision and has right to change the decision)
- In case of positive decision of the Institute.
- Contract between Institute and candidate is signed. (Contract can be downloaded at following link www.xxxxxx.vvvv, Contract can be signed in hard copy or scanned documents.
- The candidate pays the fee as per the contract.
- Identity card (soft copy printable version) is issued and the candidate is enrolled as student.
- Time table and process of learning and study
- The student has his own cabinet in Institutes website, were the Time table for theory and practical classes, library, study material, important dates, attendance sheet, marks sheet, announcements, notification etc. is accessible.
- Similar cabinet is for teachers and instructor’s is also available.
- All these processes are digitally automated and synchronized by Learning System Management.
Issue of Certificate of completion of course
- Issue of Certificate of completion of course
- After complementation of course a soft copy (printable version) of “Completion of Course” along with marks sheet is awarded.
Mode of Examination
- Mode of Examination: No examination, certification is done on basis of completion of course.
- Offline, Physical presence of students is compulsory for final issue of certificate.
- Examination is conducted in Kyiv,Ukraine / Warsaw,Poland or other places of EU.
Yoga Certification Board Examination
- No examination, certification is done basis of competition of course.
- There are scholarship programs for students. The scholarship is decided as per merit, need and recommendations. Please contact for details.
- We invite Yoga instructors/teachers, yoga schools, yoga centers, yoga federations, sports centers, fitness centers, rehabilitation centers, hotels, spa center’s etc. for co-operations.
- For detailed information, please contact us.
Complains /Communication / enquiry process:
- Candidate can communicate with the institute for all types of queries related to certification, examination, admit card, result declaration, certificate etc.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the reply of the institution or is unable to get required information, he/she may contact YCB enclosing details of communication with the institutions.
Level 1 Certified Yoga Volunteer
If you have any questions or messages, we will be happy to answer, we are here to help you. You can contact us by e-mail. mail: email@example.com, Phones: +38 068 293 0386, + 38 093 051 6514 (Whatsapp, Viber) or by sending the form below